Happy Friday, folks. Did you win the lottery? Yeah, neither did I. I took a look back at the list that I made during the last big Mega Millions jackpot yesterday and I would still do the exact same thing with my winnings!
I made a 5×5 for Friday post back in October, and thought it would be fun to do another one today. This time, I gave it a holiday theme! Nothing like a little mindless fun, right? If you have a blog, feel free to copy the categories and paste them on your own!
5×5: Holiday Edition!
5 traditions that I look forward to every holiday season:
1. Cutting down my own Christmas tree and spending a night decorating it (while blasting some Christmas tunes and drinking hot chocolate)
2. Seeing the amazing, tacky and wonderful lights display on the street perpendicular to mine (where almost all of the houses go all out with lights, inflatables, etc.) where all of the houses look like this:
and the holiday lights on Market Street in downtown Frederick (this picture is from my friend Jessica):
3. Holiday parties every weekend (especially when they include ugly sweaters)
4. Christmas eve at my mom’s house
5. Buying and wrapping presents. I swear, I get more excited about buying gifts for other people than I do myself!