This is a list of goals that I would like to accomplish while I’m 32. Some are big, some are small- but all are attainable. We’ll see how I do!
Buy an iPhoneDONE! 4/12/12 Get my personal training certificationDONE! 10/12/12
- Lose 15 lbs (or at least fit back into my “hot” clothes)
Clean and organize my home officeDONE! Pay off any remaining balance on my credit cardDONE! 5/23/12
- Teach my dogs to not freak out when the doorbell rings
Get a (real) haircutDONE! 3/25/12 Plan out a timeline for our Colorado moveDONE! 2/5/13 See a game at a ballpark I’ve never been toDONE! 6/17/12 & 6/18/12 Travel to a new cityDONE! 6/16/12 Go ziplining in Harper’s FerryDONE! 10/21/12 Hike a 14er in ColoradoDONE! 7/17/12 Redesign my blog (and move to self-hosting)DONE! Find a new (local) trail to run and hikeDONE 9/9/12!
- Bake my own bread (in my own kitchen)
- Buy a new bike
Plan a DC blogger get-togetherDONE! 3/23/12 Upgrade my laptopDONE!
- Take a class or workshop (non-work related!)
Visit a museum in DC that I’ve never been toDONE! 3/17/12
Try out a ‘new to me’ ethnic food restaurant (I’ve never had Morrocan or Cuban…)DONE! 11/10/12
Go to a concertDONE! 4/19/12
- Do something about my cd collection (which is currently just sitting in Rubbermaid bins)- organize it, get rid of some, burn MP3s, etc.
Do something that scares meDONE! 6/8/12 Download and read a book onto my iPadDONE! Print out wedding photographsand make an album Partially done! Try Zumba(I’m uncoordinated and can’t dance, so this is a challenge) DONE! 3/14/12 Take a hot yoga classDONE! 8/30/12 Visit either the Baltimore or DC zooDONE! 11/5/12
- Get a facial (I’ve never had one!)
Improve the interior design of our homeDONE! Make a garden that I can grow vegetables in (without killing them)DONE (sort of. I managed to keep an outdoor herb garden alive all year!)